- Raspberry Pi3 to act as a NAS, database and web server
- Two other devices are running KODI mostly for music and radio services.
- The latest addition is a PI Zero which is a very small device used in a combination with Arduino to control temperature and data logging in a hot house in my garden
The Arduino hardware is smaller and used for standalone projects or in combination with Rasberry Pi. Two are used, one as a temperture controlller in a hot house and another as a local wearther startion. Several types of hardware are used.
- Uno as the primary development board.
- Nano as the smaller footprint with same functionality for real use.
- TY85 experimental for ultra low power applications.